Cumbria Blood Bikes exists entirely on charitable donations. To maintain the services we provide to the NHS and GNAAS we will need more bikes and more funds to cover the running costs.
You can make a donation online through Just Giving or Paypal using the links below. As Cumbria Blood Bikes is a Registered Charity, and if you are a UK Taxpayer, please choose to ‘gift aid’ your online donations. This boosts the amount we receive (by reclaiming money from the Tax Man) at no extra cost to you.
If you would like to make an offline donation to Blood Bikes Cumbria, please contact our Treasurer on 07720 814058 or by email to email@example.com for more information, or you can write to us at: Cumbria Blood Bikes, Unit 8A, Port Road Business park, Carlisle, CA2 7AF.
Cumbria Blood Bikes welcomes all donations:
- Cash, either regular or one-off donation
- Goods and services to assist in the running of the group (e.g. bikes, signs, servicing, insurance).
- Suitable raffle prizes for events
Donations may be acknowledged on this site, unless you choose to remain anonymous.
Donate via PayPal
Support Blood Bikes Cumbria
We ask for help through fundraising or donations to maintain our fleet of vehicles so that we can continue to provide this vital service to the NHS free of charge.
Cumbria Blood Bikes exists entirely on charitable donations. In order to continue to provide a service and look to expand and consolidate what we do we are constantly in need of funds. If you feel that you are able to assist, it might be worth looking at the kinds of things which we buy with funds generated. Cumbria Blood Bikes welcomes sponsorship from companies.
Sponsorship can include:
- An acknowledgement and sincere thank you for your contribution.
- Photo opportunities with the motorbike/car, handing over the cheque for your corporate publicity and the press.
- If a bike is funded, we will look at incorporating your name/logo on the bike as appropriate.
- Other publicity measures as agreed.
Please contact our Fundraising Officer via email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or you can write to us at Cumbria Blood Bikes, Unit 8A, Port Road Business park, Carlisle, CA2 7AF.